From 6 August 2020, companies of all kinds will have the opportunity to finance, through Simest, the participation in international fairs/exhibitions (including EU), including virtual ones and also on Italian territory, if it has an international nature.

The events must be recognized by the AEFI (Associazione Esposizioni e Fiere Italiane), the Association of Italian Exhibitions and Fairs. For the recognition of the international character of other types of promotional events, a declaration issued by the organization will be required.

Remind that with the News already introduced, for the fairs until December 31st 2020 it is possible to request up to 40% of the block grant with a maximum amount of € 100,000 (obtainable in full, if a loan of at least € 250,000 is requested). The remaining part (60%) is, instead, to be returned at the subsidized rate of 0.085% (no guarantees are required).

So, 40% non-repayable and 60% at a subsidized rate.

    Enter your answer